In honor of the turning of a new year...
This week want to do something a little different!. Instead of our usual interview style episode, I wanted to share with you how I conduct an end-of-year ritual and plan for the new year!
Check it out, I think you'll love it.
Links & More!
Here's the link to Chris Guillebeau's Annual Review
and click the button below to get your mini Trello training and a copy of my own End-of-Year Trello board templates!
To find out more about all the artists, musicians, and other sponsors of the show, please visit barenakedbravery.com/sponsors
I'm looking forward to being with you next week. We have some great things in store for you!
Until then I have one message for you. It's this: Be yourself. Be vulnerable. Be brave. Because the world needs more of your Bare Naked Bravery.
Leave a Review! Here's how...
We would LOVE it if you’d leave a podcast rating or review on iTunes. We also know it can be kind of tricky to figure out. Here are a few step by step instructions on how to leave an iTunes rating or review for a podcast from your iPhone or iPad.
1. Launch Apple’s Podcast app.
2. Tap the Search tab & Enter the name of the podcast you want to rate or review.
3. Tap the blue Search key at the bottom right.
4. Tap the album art for the podcast.
5. Tap the Reviews tab & Tap "Write a Review" at the bottom.
6. Enter your iTunes password to login.
7. Tap the Stars to leave a rating.
8. Enter title text and content to leave a review & Tap Send.