Bravery Lessons for Creatives
Bravery Lessons for Creatives
Put Yourself Out There Step-By-Step
You know this: You're called to do your work because you *know* it will change the world, but "The Big Reveal" is terrifying. Like lump-in-the-throat, frozen-solid terrifying. Bravery Lessons with Emily Ann Peterson will help you take a big huge hairy project/launch/reveal/business/season of change and make it completely manageable, meaningful, (and even thrilling!)
Your work is unique. You are unique.
Therefore your Bravery will be unique too.
With each student, Emily Ann Peterson uses a customized 12-ingredient recipe of Bravery based on the vulnerability, imagination, and improvisation that every creative needs to bring their work out into the public. Emily Ann will teach you how to create the perfect amount of Bare Naked Bravery required to take the next big or small step set before you.
How Do I Know If I Need Bravery Lessons?
Here's a great example: You know you want to do [fill in the blank] but you don't know when or how or with what tools or with which people. You've got the seeds of an idea, product, business, season of change, but don't know how it's going to happen or how you could possibly make it become a reality (whatever it is.)
How Does a Bravery Lesson Work?
After you've filled out the Student Intake Questionnaire, you'll meet with Emily Ann Peterson for ~45 min video call via the free video conferencing app, zoom.us. In your first Bravery Lesson, together you'll both go through your intake questionnaire to create a brief "audit" of your situation and a select your attainable goals for the next several weeks depending upon your situation.
Each lesson reflects the uniqueness of each student's circumstances/needs for bravery. However, every student walks away with a short manageable list of tasks to complete before the next Bravery lesson.
Subsequent lessons are subject to availability, however weekly lessons are proven to be the best frequency - they happen either one-on-one or in a group call with 2-4 other students. Prices vary.
Who Benefits from Bravery Lessons?
- authors who want to turn their book into an online course
- brick & mortar shop owners who want to move everything online
- thought leaders who want to uniquely package their ideas
- artists who want to fortify their creativity with guaranteed productivity
- musicians who want to release an album/book a tour in a unique way
- journal writers who want to become a "real" writer and explore the world of publishing
- nonprofit founders who want to put on an unforgettable fundraising event
- yoga teachers & studio owners who want to build a sustainable and irresistible community
- podcast hosts who want to "revamp things" from the ground up
- tech startups who want to grow authentically with a streamlined system of content marketing
- business coaches who are "terrible at copywriting" and want to put themselves out there without sounding like an idiot
- music teachers who want to find their "secret sauce" for attracting a studio filled with their favorite students
- public speakers who want to create (& release) a new "thing" out into the world
- bloggers whose lack or implementation of editorial calendars make them want to pull out their hair