Become an artistic benefactor today!
Artistic Benefactors (Thank you!)
- Feed253: Songwriting Nutrition
- Victoria Hankwich: Piano!
- Anonymous: Songwriting Workshop Fee/Lodging/Meals
- Nick Herring: iMac 21.5inch 2.7 GHz
- Martin Family: Roland Keyboard
- Kye Alfred Hillig: Condenser Mic
- Annie Barnes: Logic Pro
- Peterson Family: Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic
- Karen Scwartzbauer: Wireless Printer
- Amy Johnson: Pencil Mic Shockmount
- Samdhana-Karana Yoga: Low Profile Boom Stand
- Three Trees Yoga: Vocal Mic Stand & Headphones
- Cliff Rosson: Recording Interface
- Chris Burlingame: Headphones
- Nelson Family: Headphones
- Kathryn Hillig: Mic Cables
- Meg Brennand: Piano Keyboard Cover
- Tammy Scarlett: Floor Lamp
- Tara Ward: Floor Lamp
- Boomerang Phrase Sampler
- Fishman Amplifier
Non-financial Contribution Ideas
Corporate Sponsorship? - Do you know of a local business that might want to get on board? Either in an official or non-official capacity?
- House Show Hosts - I’ll be doing some fundraising shows in the upcoming year. If your house & family want to host a small concert in your living room, let’s do it!
- Yoga Studios/Classes - I'm looking for more opportunities to try out my musical ideas. These classes are the perfect context for some of that.
- Stockpile of Tea, Lemon & Honey - My teas of choice are Earl Grey and Chamomile. Help me keep my vocal chords warm & lovely. :-)
- Baked Goods/Care Packages - Some yummy & healthy stuff arriving in the mail is always a highlight in my life. Just sayin'...
- Your favorite albums of your favorite songwriters! Share them with me! Please! I want to be inspired by the people that inspire the people that inspire me. (Yes, I just said that.)